Date Night Jewelry
Whether it is your first date or your hundredth, picking out the perfect outfit and accessories can be overwhelming. We have selected five pieces of jewelry that will make your date night prep easier. When picking, keep comfort and personality in mind! If you are comfortable in what you are wearing, you will be comfortable on your date. Wear something that looks good and feels good! Pick a piece that shows off your personality, or has a memory attached to it. This can be a conversation starter, especially on those first dates... icebreakers can make things a lot less nerve-wracking.
1. Diamonds studs are a classic look and go with everything. They can go from day wear to night time glitzy!
- A single pendant, such as your birthstone, engraved locket, or diamond, can be a great way to reflect something about who you are.
- Stacks, stacks, stacks! Stack a stunning grouping of your favorite bracelets and bring out your fun side.
- Pearls are always in style~ Pearls can be classic and traditional, or contemporary and fun ... any way you wear them, pearls are always a perfect pick!
- Pop the Color! Wearing black? Add a bright blue turquoise necklace, ruby red gem, or luscious green emerald!